Mardi Gras / Fat Saturday Party
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
Come celebrate Mardi Gras with us! Only 50 people will be allowed in so don’t miss out on the fun! This event sold out last two years in 1 week! Cleveland Blue will be playing again! Yeah!.
Cost is $35 per person. Ticket includes:
- Homemade AUTHENTIC Shrimp, & Chicken Gumbo over rice
- King Cake (with hidden babies)
- Crab Dip appetizer
- Live Music – Cleveland Blue!
- Beads, masks, coins to take home! Cool new beads this year!
- Face Painting – Aunt Nancy’s Face Art
- Palm Readings – Mystic Afternoons
- Dress in 1920’s attire for some special painting art by Aunt Nancy!
Drinks (sold separately and not part of the $35):
- Hurricanes (Pat O’Brien recipe)
- Wine and Norsemen beer always available! (Norsemen Pilsner and Schwartz beer are current selection)
MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ATTEND
Music, wine and cheese. Shopping, painting classes, summertime events and special dinners.
Our goal is to keep it quaint and special, all the time.